||WHERE TO FIND US ?
|Montreal du Gers, an Ecotourism destination par excellence labelled Station Verte.
Help maintaining the heritage of ancient traditions and an authentic living environment.
• The Great sites of Armagnac, the Abbeys and Citadels
• The most beautiful Villages of France, including MONTREAL DU GERS, the Flower Villages
• The Baise River, the The Santiago de Compostela trail
• The Green Way of Armagnac following an old railway track - A pleasant and secure journey on foot, by bike, on rollerblades, in a stroller...
• The Field Keyhole (La Clé des Champs) Follow the cross-country paths for a fun and sensory discovery of our landscapes.
|To see and do
• 78 Historic Sites and Monuments, Museums, Parks and Gardens
• Artists' Workshops, Antique Dealers, Art Galleries…
• Leisure Activities for adults and children alike: Farm visits, fishing, river cruises, hold an ancient fortress under siege ...
• Walks and hikes
taste and smell
• Restaurants: Treat yourself to a meal in one of the regions many restaurants : gourmet cuisine or gourmet plates from the farm inns, concocted with the jewels of Gascony: Foie Gras or Armagnac.
• Local producers: Observe, taste, smell... this is the opportunity to share the passion and know-how of our Gers producers. Chais d'Armagnac cellars, wineries and farms open their doors to awaken your five senses.
• Local stores: The local stores offer you quality local products. You will discover the best specialties of Gascony gastronomy: Armagnac, Côtes de Gascogne local wines, Floc, foie gras and delicacies.
• Markets: It is the accent of the South-West that sings between the stalls! A place to meet, relax and stroll, the markets are an essential part of the French everyday life and your vacation. In a friendly atmosphere, discover the full range of local flavors, taste our regional products and breathe in the sweet scent of seasonal produce
Take the time to enjoy the simple pleasures, to find the perfect gift or a souvenir to bring home from your vacation in the Gers.